Welcome to Edgemont Schools!
Edgemont School District 23-1 Statement of School Philosophy and Objectives
The Edgemont School District 23-1 exists for the academic, social, and physical growth of all students. To the fullest extent possible, the school community shall work to develop each student to his/her maximum potential.
Thus, the Edgemont School District 23-1 shall endeavor to develop in each student:
- The skills needed for responsible citizenship by promoting socially acceptable attitudes and personal habits.
- A mastery of basic skills in communications and mathematics.
- A knowledge and appreciation of the social sciences, applied sciences, and the arts.
- The knowledge and skills needed for practical application in vocations and avocations.
- Physical and mental well-being.